Support the HR and Talent Managers to deliver HR programs, services, and solutions. We are looking for someone who loves to juggle a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment while serving as an important resource for new and current employees.
- Achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and engaging candidates
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs, providing insights as appropriate.
- Manage interview process: Review candidates, conduct phone screens, coordinate, schedule and participate in interviews, conduct reference checks, and provide guidance and consultation for hiring managers in evaluating candidates.
- Explore new and innovative ways to attract candidates, as well as evaluate more traditional methods for effectiveness.
- Provide insights and ideas on sourcing opportunities.
- Create employment ads to attract qualified applicants. Manage company social media platforms and company website.
- Develop an understanding of roles at Hottmann and assess candidates against criteria of those roles.
- Network in the community to build recruitment relationships.
- Serve as a point of contact for employees and managers regarding company policies and procedures. Ensure actions are compliant with all relevant local, state, and federal laws, as well as aligned with and consistent with company approach.
- Assist with investigations and handle complaints appropriately. Recommend action for resolution and ensure appropriate documentation occurs. Lead investigations as needed.
- Maintain and audit employee files on a regular basis, assuring the highest data integrity.
- Benefits Administration.
- Assist with other HR projects, HR operations and support as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a Human Resources or business-related field. Degree requirement may be fulfilled with equivalent years of experience.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a human resources capacity, including prior high volume recruitment experience strongly preferred.
- Background in employment law (FLSA, FMLA, ADA, Title II, Wage and Hour Law, OFCCP, etc.), and other government compliance regulations preferred.
- Prior experience in employee relations required.
- Ability to handle confidential information and issues with professionalism and total discretion.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite. Working with an HRIS system is strongly preferred.